The company was established in 1994 with registered capital of 5 million baht paid by JMART group. To operate business in servicing for tracking and collection of debts, sue to investigate property and compulsory execution across Thailand. The JMART group has the experience and expertise being a result from the business operation of distributing various brands of electronic appliances, prior to entering the mobile phone business. Later, the company has expanded to distressed debt management business and car loan services, respectively.
Background and key developments are summarized as follows
The company was established to operate business in servicing for tracking and collection of debts, sue to investigate property, compulsory execution across Thailand with a paid registered capital of 5 million baht, divided into 50,000 shares with a par value per share of 100 Baht.
Expand into Non-performing debt management business. By buying the first group of distressed debt to manage and track.
- Established subsidiary company, buy more Non-performing debt and expand to car leasing.
- Establishment of a subsidiary company, JMT Plus Co., Ltd. ("JMT Plus" or the "Subsidiary Company"), The Company holds 100 per cent to accommodate the new business in the future.
- Beginning the car loan service by in the first phase focused on lending to individual customers for used cars of personal cars
- The Company was converted into a public limited company and changed its name to JMT Network Services (Public) Company Limited on Apr. 19, 2012.
- Change in the par value of the shares, from the par value per share of 100 baht to the par value per share of 1 baht and a capital increase of 120 million baht to 300 million baht.
- Increase of Paid-up capital of 105 million shares by Right offering and the registered the increased paid-up capital to 225 million baht on May 14, 2012.
- On November 27, 2012 the company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and offered increased capital shares of 75 million shares and allotted to the shareholders of JMART and offered to the general public. Resulted in currently, the company has a paid-up capital of 300 million shares. The main shareholder group is the main executives, including JMART Public Company Limited, holds approximately 75 percent
- On February 5th, 2013, the company established a subsidiary, JMT Insurance Broker Co., with the authorized capital of 2 million baht for continuing running the broker business in disaster type.
- On April 26th, 2013, the company established another subsidiary, J Asset Management Co., with the authorized capital of 25 million baht for pursuing the buying Non-Performing Load (NPL) which is already went through the legislative procedure from the financial institute
JMT Insurance Broker Company Limited name changed J Insurance Broker Company Limited is a subsidiary of Company
JMT PLUS Co., Ltd. (Subsidiary) received a license to conduct a personal loan business under supervision and retail loans for making a living under supervision. The J-Money personal loan service was launched during the 4th quarter of 2015.
- On 1 September 2016, The Company increases capital in Subsidiaries Jay Insurance Broker to 5 million baht in order to support business expansion.
- Board of Directors No.5/2016 on 11 August 2016 has approved the capital increasing of subsidiaries, JMT Plus Co., Ltd, for 110,000,00 shares with par value of 10 baht. The Board of Directors has approved the waiver of share subscription in JMT Plus Co., Ltd to Jaymart Public Company Limited. The Extraordinary General Meeting No.1/2016 passed a resolution as per Board of Directors proposed. After the waiver of share subscription in JMT Plus the Company diluted its shareholdings to 9.84. And JMT Plus Co., Ltd subsequently has been changed the company name to “J Fintech Co., Ltd”
- Board of Director No.2/2017 passed a resolution to approve to set up a subsidiary in Cambodia, JMT (Cambodia) Co., Ltd to engage collection business. The company establishment was completed on 6 June 2017
- Board of Director No.6/2017 has resolved to approve to increase paid-up capital in subsidiary, J Asset Management by increase registered capital of 27.5 million shares at 10 Baht per share. The paid-up capital after complete capital increasing was 300 million Baht.
- Board of Director No.1/2018 approved to signed the Share Purchased Agreement and Shareholder Agreement of Phoenix Insurance (Thailand) PCL which subsequently changed the company name to JP Insurance PCL. The Company is a major shareholder with 55% of shareholding in the JP Insurance PCL.
- Board of Director No. 3/2018 approved to change its par value from 1 baht to 0..5 baht. And the number of share change as according to it par value change to be 887,990,872 share and approve to issued warrant No.2 (JMT-W2) amount not exceed 221,997,781 unit. The Extra Ordinary Shareholder Meeting No.1/2018 approved as the board of directors proposed.
- Board of Director No.5/2018 approved to dissolve the subsidiary JMT Cambodia Co., Ltd.
- The Extra Ordinary Shareholder Meeting No.1/2019 for issuance and offering the debentures with a revolving amount of 5,000 million baht. After the shareholder approved the Company will then possess the credit limit for debenture for 10,000 million baht.
- Amendment the Objectives in the Article of Association of the Company by adding 1 objective “Article 33 To conduct business of risk assessment, damage value assessment, asset appraisal, advisor, recommendation, services for surveyor, accident and casualty assessment of insurance policy, claim including act as an agent of aforementioned activities for personal, juristic person, insurance company, government and/or public enterprise.”
- On 23 April 2019 the subsidiary of the Company has changed the Company name from J Insurance Broker Co., Ltd to Jaymart Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.
- On February 5, 2020, Jay Mart Public Company Limited, “Parent Company”, sold 3.15% of JMT Network Services Public Company Limited's total voting rights of the business to the Company BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited or "BTS" The objective is to attract BTS as a business partner and expand the business in the future. After the disposal of the said shares as a result, the shareholding portion of Jay Mart Public Company Limited, “parent company”, was reduced to 52.63% of the total voting rights of the business. And reported the sale of securities (Form 246-2) to SEC and SET on February 7, 2020.
- It was approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 1/2020 on November 2, 2020 as follows: Approved the issuance of warrants to purchase ordinary shares of JMT Network Services Public Company Limited No. 3 for allocation to the existing shareholders in proportion (Right Offering) (“JMT-W3 ”) In the amount not exceeding 100,000,000 units allocated free of charge. The exercise price is 42 baht per share; the term of the warrant is 1 year and 6 months.
- Approved the issuance of warrants to purchase ordinary shares of JMT Network Services Public Company Limited to allocate to the directors, executives and employees of the Company and / or its subsidiaries No. 1 (JMT- ESOP W1) in amount not exceeding 3,200,000 units, term of warrant 3 years free of charge.Here are important details of the JMT-ESOP W1.
- Approved to increase the Company's registered capital of 232,155,991 baht from the original registered capital of 554,994,295 baht to 787,150,286 baht by issuing 464,311,982 newly issued ordinary shares at the par value of 0.50 baht per share and approve the amendment of the memorandum of association of the company No. 4.
- Resolution to approve the issuance and offering of debentures credit limit not exceeding 3,000 million baht.
- Approved the allocation of 464,311,982 newly issued ordinary shares of the Company with a par value of 0.50 baht per share to support (1) Issuance and Offering of JMT-W3 (2) Issuance and Offering for Sale of JMT-ESOP W1 (3) Use Convertible rights JMT-W2 is added according to the new exercise ratio and (4)Capital Increase with a general mandate.
- The Company has registered for dissolution and liquidation of JMT Cambodia Company Limited (“JMT Cambodia” or “JMTC”) on July 1, 2021.
- 15 July 2021 JP Insurance Public Company Limited registered the change of name as a company. Jay Mart Insurance Public Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Company
- The following message was approved by the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on April 9, 2021 to amend Clause 3 of the Company's Memorandum of Association: "To operate hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, restaurants, coffee shops, cafes (Cafe') serving food, dessert, and beverages." Both ready-to-eat items in the shop and packing services for customers to eat elsewhere."
- Has been approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 1/21, dated November 1, 2021 as follows:
- Approved the reduction of the registered capital of the company in the amount of 178,368,606.00 baht from the original registered capital 787,150,286.00 baht as registered capital 608,781,680.00 baht by eliminating 356,737,212 unsold ordinary shares with maturity at the par value of 0.50 baht per share and approve the amendment of the Company's Memorandum of Association Clause 4.
- Approval of the Company's registered capital increase 155,970,065.00 baht from the original registered capital 608,781,680.00 baht as registered capital 764,571,745.00 baht by issuing 311,580,130 newly issued ordinary shares with a par value of 0.50 baht per share and approve the amendment of the Company's Memorandum of Association Clause 4.
- Approved the issuance of warrants to purchase ordinary shares of JMT Network Services Public Company Limited No. 4 (“JMT-W4”) to the existing shareholders who subscribed and received Allocation of newly issued ordinary shares issued and offered to the existing shareholders in proportion to their respective shareholdings (Rights Offering) at the allocation ratio of 3.418 ordinary shares to be allocated to 1 unit of warrant (3.418 : 1), the number of not Over 70,500,000 units Allocated free of charge The exercise price is 90 baht per share, the warrant term is 3 years.
- Approved the allocation of 311,580,130 newly issued ordinary shares of the Company with a par value of 0.50 baht per share to support (1) offering to the existing shareholders in proportion to their respective shareholdings (Rights Offering). (2) Support for the exercise of rights to purchase ordinary shares under the Warrants to purchase the Company's ordinary shares No. 4 (JMT-W4) which is allocated to the existing shareholders of the Company who have subscribed and allocated the newly issued and issued ordinary shares offered for sale to the existing shareholders in proportion; and (3) Support for the exercise of warrants under the JMT-W2, JMT-W3 and JMT-ESOP W1 projects that have been adjusted by the price adjustment and the exercise of rights