Rights of Shareholders
The Company values the rights of shareholders, which may or may not be limited to those provided by law. no action that violates or deprives shareholders' rights and encourage shareholders to exercise their rights through the fundamental rights of shareholders.
This includes stock purchases and transfers. Profit-sharing within the company obtaining sufficient news and information about the company to exercise the right to vote at the annual meeting of shareholders to appoint or remove directors Appoint an auditor and address issues that affect the company, such as dividend distribution. Determination or amendment of the Articles of Association and the Memorandum of Association, capital reduction or increase, and approval of special items, etc. In addition to the fundamental rights mentioned above, the Company has established guidelines on a variety of topics. which is to encourage and make it easier for shareholders to exercise their rights in the following ways:
- The company will provide details on the meeting's date, time, location, and agenda. as well as all information related to matters that must be decided at the meeting to shareholders at least 7 days prior to the meeting date, or any other period required by applicable laws or notifications. In addition, shareholders will be notified of various rules and regulations. used in the meeting and voting procedures including disseminating such information on the Company's website in advance before submitting the documents to give shareholders an opportunity to have enough time to study the information supporting the meeting in advance before receiving the information in the form of documents from the company.
- The company will not take any action which limits the opportunities of shareholders to study the Company's information.
- The Company will assist shareholders in fully exercising their rights to attend and vote at the meeting. and refrain from taking any action that restricts shareholders' ability to attend meetings, such as making voting at a meeting too difficult or expensive.
- The Board of Directors of the Company will be encouraged to attend the shareholders' meeting. and respond to shareholder questions.
- The meeting's minutes will be prepared by the company. by displaying accurate, complete information and providing shareholders with a good storage system to examine.